Hefeweizen 5 Gallon Beer Recipe Kit
No matter what your level of experience, expand your homebrew journey with our easy to use 5 gallon kits. Each kit comes with the necessary ingredients and recipe you’ll need to brew your own beer. Choose from our range of American classics and traditional favorites.
- MALT EXTRACT
- 2 LBS Briess CBW® Bavarian Wheat Dry Malt Extract (DME) 60 minutes, full boil
- 1 LBS Briess CBW® Bavarian Wheat Dry Malt Extract (DME) 0 minutes, flame out
- 1 LBS Briess CBW® Pilsen Light Dry Malt Extract (DME) 0 minutes, flame out
- MILLED STEEPING GRAINS
- 1 LB Briess Pilsen Malt Steeping grain
- 2 LB Briess White Wheat Malt Steeping grain
- 1 OZ Hallertau Tradition 30 minutes, full boil
- 1 PACK Fermentis Safale WB-06, 68–72°F, 14 days
- 5 OZ Priming Sugar Bottling day
- STEEPING BAG
- 1 BAG Included for grains (and optionally, dry hops)
|Brewing Method||Extract & Steeping Grains|
German Weissbier (or wheat beer) has a cloudy appearance and a classic banana and clover flavor. The wheat adds a nice full body and mouthfeel, while the fruity yeast flavors make the beer refreshing.