DigiMash Electric Brewing System w/ Recirculation Pump Kit - 65L/17.1G (220V)
The DigiMash system represents the best value in electric all-grain brewing you'll find. With a 9-gallon DigiBoil electric kettle and the DigiMash stainless steel mashing accessory pack included, this is by far the most affordable way to get into electric all-grain brewing. It may not have all the bells and whistles of the BrewZilla, but it does have everything you need to mash and boil all in one unit.
With the Recirculation Pump Kit, you can recirculate sweet wort during the mash to improve starch conversion, maintain a consistent temperature throughout the mash, and improve the clarity. The pump can also be used to move water around your brewery if you use a secondary vessel to hold sparge water, or to transfer the wort from your kettle to your fermenter. With the optional Whirlpool Arm, you can also swap out the Recirculation Arm and use your pump kit to whirlpool after the boil.
If you're deciding between the DigiMash and the BrewZilla, there are a couple of key differences worth noting. One of our favorite features of the BrewZilla is the programmable mash steps and delayed start, which the DigiMash does not have. You can still step mash by simply raising the temperature manually on the controller, but the automatic steps are a convenient feature if you want to set it and forget it.
One advantage that this setup has over the BrewZilla is that the pump is external. This makes cleaning and fixing pump issues much easier, as you can quickly take apart the pump head to clean and clear out residual gunk at the end of each brew day.
This model comes with the 35L DigiBoil, which has two built-in heating elements that run off a 110V plug. One element is 1000w and the other is 500w for a combined 1500 watts! The elements can be individually controlled, allowing you to use a single element to gently hold temperatures, or engage both elements to quickly go from mash temp to boiling. Temperatures are set and automatically maintained through the digital control panel. Simply set your desired temperature and flip on the heating element(s).
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 17-gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 220V / 15A power
- NEMA 6-30R plug (5 ft. cord)
- Triple heating element control (2000w, 1000w and 500w)
- Heating elements are concealed for easy cleaning
- 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2")
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Stainless lid
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W
DigiMash Stainless Steel Accessory Pack Includes:
- False bottom
- Malt pipe
- Wire support
- Malt pipe handle
- Malt pipe bottom screen
Recirculation Pump Kit Includes:
- High temp magnetic drive pump
- Recirculation arm with male camlock
- Female camlock with barb fitting
- 1/2" FPT x 1/2" barb fitting
- 1/2" MPT x 5/8" barb fitting
- 1/2" ball valve
- 5 ft. length of silicone tubing
- 4 x hose clamps
- Plumber's tape
- The most affordable all-in-one automated all-grain brewing system!
- Mash grains and boil wort in a single vessel
- External pump kit for recirculating mash will improve efficiency, consistency, and clarity
- DigiBoil electric kettle automatically maintains mash temperatures with the digital controller
- Triple heating elements combine for 3500W of power