Ratchet Pulley Metal Gear - 3/8" Rope - 250 lbs Capacity - 10 gallons or more
Recommended for 10 gallons and up - The ROPE RATCHET is made super tough to lift the BIG grain bills. The outer casings are made from #6 - 33% Glass Filled Nylon with interior mechanisms of Die Cast Zinc. The rope is Solid Braided Polyester or Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To loosen you just pull the rope to reduce tension and push the handy thumb release. It's that easy!
Easy to Use
- Hang the Hoist by S-Hook located at top of hoist.
- Let system hang freely with ratchet at bottom and pulley in the middle.
- Attach object to be hoisted onto the hook on the Rope Ratchet.
- Pull the free end of 3/8 rope to raise the item.
- Hoist automatically locks into position as you pull the rope so there is no need to tie-off the end.