18.5 Gallon Brewmaster Stainless Steel Brew Kettle
Includes a ball valve and a threaded adpator to 3/8" barb for easily attaching transfer tubing. Also included is a thread 1/2" plug for the thermometer port. Thermometer is not included and can be added at any time.
- 18.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Brewmaster Brewing Kettle
- Two Welded 1/2" Full Couplers allow for internal and external attachments
- Stainless 1/2" Full Port Ball Valve & nipple included for bottom Coupler
- Stainless 1/2" Plug included for top coupler
- Stamped Volume Markers
- Silicone Handle Grips
- Internal Threading allows for conversion to Mash Tun or addition of whole hop filters
- Internal Dimensions: 18" Tall x 17.75" Ø
Approximate Internal Dimensions 18" tall 17.75" wide. 1.2 mm thick walls
This item does not work with induction burners
A ball valve, nipple, and plug are included for the welded couplers. A thermometer, or kettle screen can be added separately
|Side Thickness||18 GA (0.048")|
If you’re searching for a fully featured brew kettle but don't want to break the bank, the Brewmaster 18.5 Gallon Stainless Brew Kettle will certainly do the trick. Made of 100 percent stainless steel and available for a truly amazing price, this reliable brew kettle is perfect for first-time brewers and experienced home brewers alike. Two ½-inch couplers are welded to the side of the kettle, and the bottom coupler can even be threaded on the inside of the kettle to use with a diverter or a kettle tube screen. These kettles are upgraded with Silicone Grip Handles and Stamped volume markers on the inside, making brew day that much easier.