Anvil Brewing Equipment 5.5 gallon Brew Kettle
Anvil Brewing Equipment’s 5.5 gal kettle is the ultimate stove top brew kettle for 2.5 gal batches or 5 gal concentrated wort boils. Anvil Brewing Equipment brew kettles are as durable as they get. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and is designed for a lifetime of demanding use.
Standard equipment includes:
- Heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri ply clad bottom.
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements
- A dual scale F/C thermometer – included standard!
- Comfortable, strong, easy carry handles installed without unsanitary rivets.
- Lid rests on kettle handle
- Ideal 11 height to diameter ratio
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle.
- Dimensions Height11 5/8" Diameter 12"
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover.
- A boil kettle strainer for hop and trub filtration is also sold separately.
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||5.5 Gallon (20 L)|
|Batch Size||2.5 Gallon (9.5 L)|
|Side Thickness||18 GA (0.048")|
|Height||11.58" (29.41 cm)|
|Diameter||12.0" (30.48 cm)|
Anvil Brewing Equipment’s 5.5 gal kettle is the ultimate stove top brew kettle for 2.5 gal batches or 5 gal concentrated wort boils. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and designed for a lifetime of demanding use. Includes induction ready clad bottom, etched level graduations, thermometer, valve, and dip tube.