Anvil Brewing Equipment 20 gallon Brew Kettle
Anvil Brewing Equipment brew kettles are as durable as they get. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and is designed for a lifetime of demanding use.
Standard equipment includes:
- Heavy 18 gauge 304 stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom.
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements
- A dual scale F/C thermometer – included standard!
- Solid cast stainless steel handles for comfort and durability – no rivets to leak or harbor contaminations!
- Lid conveniently rests on kettle handle
- Ideal 1.2 height to diameter ratio for optimum brewing performance
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to install and disassemble, and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle.
- Dimensions- Height-21 1/4" Diameter-17 3/4"
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 6 Gallons are needed to cover.
Anvil Brewing Equipment provides everything you need in a brew kettle! But if you want more, add a boil kettle strainer for the ultimate in hop and trub filtration or convert your Anvil Brew Kettle to a mash tun with our optional perforated false bottom.
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||20 Gallon (75.7 L)|
|Batch Size||15 Gallon (57 L)|
|Side Thickness||18 GA (0.048")|
|Height||21.25" (53.98 cm)|
|Diameter||17.75" (45.09 cm)|
Anvil Brewing Equipment’s 20 gal kettles are as durable as they get. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and designed for a lifetime of demanding use. Includes clad bottom, etched level graduations, thermometer, valve, and dip tube.