BrewBuilt Low Rider Digital Electric BrewSculpture V4
The BrewBuilt Low Rider Digital Electric BrewSculpture
Easy accessibility is the name of the game with the Low Rider all grain brewing system. The Low Rider is our top of the line Single Tier Brew Sculpture that allows you to look into and interact with every kettle without the need for a step or ladder. The easy access is one reason the Low Rider is preferred by professional breweries like Sierra Nevada and Russian River for test brewing.
Includes two pumps. Where the Tippy Dump system utilizes gravity to drain wort from the mashtun into the boil kettle, with the Single Level you use an additional March Pump instead.
What Sets the Digital Electric BrewSculpture Apart?
- Only system with a heavy-duty, purpose-built, welded stainless frame as standard.
- Only system with digital touch screen as standard.
- Only system with delayed start - heat your water in advance!
- Only system with programmable mash steps on touch screen.
- Only system using top-of-the-line convoluted coil (HERMS) for the quickest temp increases while still being gentle.
- Only system with an oversized Hot Liquor Tank to speed up brew day.
- Only system with built-in safety floats that protect your elements from running dry.
- Welded fittings for a lifetime of easy-to-clean, leak-free performance.
- Ultimate Sparge Arm reduces hot side aeration.
- Unique SlingBlade™ heating element designed to create asymmetrical rolling boil and remains out of the way for stirring.
- The heating element inserts through a T.C. opening, allowing for easy removal and cleaning.
- Keep sparge water warm while preheating the boil.
- Made in USA in the MoreBeer! Metal Shop
- 304 Stainless Steel TIG welded stands. The ultimate frame material that will outlast you. No paint or powder coating.
- Every BrewSculpture includes folding handles and built-in rear casters that allow you to move your BrewSculpture with ease.
- Oversized 304 stainless BrewBuilt Kettles with welded fittings, notched lids, internally etched volume markers, aluminum clad bottoms, and silicone handles. Built to last.
- "Large" model for 10-gallon batches will come with 22-gallon Mash Tun and Boil Kettle, and 31-gallon HLT.
- "XL" model for 20-gallon batches will come with 31-gallon Mash Tun and Boil Kettle, and 50-gallon HLT.
- "XXL" model for 1 bbl batches will come with 50-gallon Mash Tun, Boil Kettle, and HLT
- The fluid path is easy to use and clean. We've included the time tested, top of the line March pumps along with heat resistant food-grade silicone tubing and our own specially designed stainless quick disconnects.
- Heating elements are fast, efficient, and offer precise control.
- Mashtun includes the Ultimate Sparge Arm with innovative design to eliminate hot-side aeration. The center draw outlet with quick disconnect is locked in during mashing but easily disconnects for cleaning. The mash screen has a very low volume of base water under the screen to aid with efficiency and mash consistency. The perforated stainless mash screen is reinforced for use with pump recirculation and includes a silicone gasket to make a perfect seal with the kettle wall. Internally etched volume markers make mash water additions super easy.
- Boil Kettle includes innovative Whirlpool maker for leaving hops and trub behind. Volume markers are etched on the inside so you know exactly how much wort you have at all times. The lid notch is super handy for hanging hop bags, using an immersion chiller, etc., but when not is use an included silicone plug seals the notch. The bottom of the boil kettle is tri-clad with a 4mm aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of 304 stainless. The aluminum core eliminates scorching and the cleaning that comes with a scorched kettle.
- Includes all of the tubing you'll need with:
- 4 x 40 in. Hoses with male and female quick disconnects
- 32 in. Hose with 2 female quick disconnects
- 32 in. Hose with 1 female quick disconnect and 1 open end
- Large and XL models require a GFCI 30 amp / 220V circuit to power the elements and a single 115V circuit for the pumps and Control Panel
- XXL model requires two GFCI 30 amp / 220V circuits and a single 115V circuit for the pumps and Control Panel
- For the 220V power, the unit features an approximately 4 ft. three prong twist lock plug - L6-30P. (Two on the XXL model)
Touch Screen Control Panel
The ultimate in control, flexibility, repeatability, and ease-of-use. Only the very highest-end commercial breweries have digital, touch-screen, control panels. You’ll have one at home. Built around a 7-inch touch screen, with resistive touch, it controls times and temperature, while reminding you when to make additions throughout the entire brewing process.
Some Key Features of the Control Panel Package:
- Delayed Start Timer - program your BrewSculpture to have water heated by the time you're ready to start brewing.
- Programmable HERMS Mash Steps - choose from 3 preset mash schedules or custom design your own with up to 5 steps. From there the control panel guides your mash through the temp raises and time rests automatically.
- Always Hot - controller maintains the Hot-Liquor tank temperature you choose by turning the element off and on automatically.
- Auto Sparging - sparge water flow is controlled automatically with integrated Mash Tun float switch.
- Adjustable Boil Vigor - opt for a slow simmer, a rolling boil, or anywhere in between.
- Timer Alarms - built in boil timers remind you when to add hops, finings, or anything else.
- Manual Mode - allows you to control pumps for anything you want such as cleaning.
- Control Panel Mode - allows PID control of the Kettles for alternate uses like Sous Vide, long hop stands, etc.