Imperial A24 Dry Hop Ale Yeast
A blend of two highly popular yeast strains, well suited for hop forward beers.
Dry Hop is a blend of A20 Citrus and A04 Barbarian. When this blend goes to work on your hoppy beer, the hop aroma blows up. The combination of these strains produces amazing aromas of citrus, peach, and apricot that will accentuate your IPA, pale ale, and any other hop-driven beer.
This blend contains a strain that tests positive for the STA1 gene via PCR analysis and is therefore considered to be Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. diastaticus.
- Temp: 64–74F (18–23C)
- Flocculation: Medium
- Attenuation: 74–78%
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10%
- Cell Count: 200 Billion
Recommended Beer Styles:
- Hazy IPA, American IPA, American Pale Ale, Imperial IPA, White IPA, Red IPA, Red Ale, Pale Ale, English IPA, Black IPA, Robust Porter, American Stout, Winter Seasonal Beer, American Barleywine, Imperial Stout, American Strong Ale, Wheatwine, Cream Ale, American Wheat Beer, Blonde Ale
- Store refrigerated until ready to pitch
- Shake and kneed pouch to homogenize slurry
- Sanitize the sealed pouch
- Open and pitch entire contents into well-aerated wort
For best results we always recommend ordering an ice pack with your liquid yeast.
- Product ID: 4048
- Brand: Imperial Organic Yeast
- SKU: IYA24
- Category: Brewing Ingredients