Ss Brewtech 10 Gallon Brite Tank
The newest thing from SS Brewtech, this 10 gallon brite tank is the first home brewing brite tank. Cut down your carbonation time to about 24 hours instead of 5-7 days. Store your 10 gallon batch in one container allowing the beer to age better and easier cleaning when you are done. Unlike kegs the brite tank has a larger bottom surface area for the yeast to settle onto. A great addition to homebreweries and nano breweries alike.
This high quality tank features pressure and temperature monitoring, an integrated Carb Stone, and a sight glass to visually assess how much beer is left! Large 6" TC top port, and a 1.5" Butterfly valve insure easy use and cleanup. Pair with a glycol chiller for a completely standalone cooled serving system!
Note: This tank does not come with an FTSs package. These are not sold individually and must be purchased alongside the tank as FE860A.
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||10.0 Gallon (37.85 L)|
|Width||15.0" (38.10 cm)|
|Height||25.0" (63.5 cm)|
|Depth||18.0" (45.72 cm)|
|Diameter||14.5" (36.83 cm)|
|Max Pressure||15 PSI|
- Professional dished bottom design
- Large center drain allows less sediment through than standard dip tube
- Carbonation stone
- LCD thermometer and thermowell
- 6" Tri Clamp lid
- Custom Ss butterfly valve
- Sight glass and exterior etched volume markers
- Pressure gauge and relief valve
- Rated up to 15 psi
- 25" Height x 15" Width x 18" Depth (Including valve)
- 304 Stainless Steel