Chapman UniVessel Stainless Steel Fermenter
The primary function of the unit is as a fermenter, but for those who are tight on space or wanting an economic option it can also double as a kettle.
Plastic buckets will scratch, glass carboys will break, and most stainless steel fermenters are too expensive. The SteelTank is the remedy. It gives you all the benefits of stainless steel at one third the price the average steel fermenter.
The lid comes with a removable/replaceable gasket. They can be replaced every few years to ensure sanitary conditions and ensure the vessel will last you a lifetime.
- The most affordable stainless steel fermenter
- Pressed gallon markings
- Easy to clean
- Some assembly required
- Comes with everything you need to start fermenting right away!
- Perfect for:
- 5 gallon batches with plenty of head space
- 10 gallon batches with plenty of head space
- Comes with a #10 rubber stopper and airlock
- 7 Gallon Dimensions:
- 12" inner diameter, 16" height
- 14" diameter at widest point and 20" height (including ball valve and airlock)
- 14 Gallon Dimensions:
- 14" inner diameter, 24" height
- 16" diameter at widest point and 28" height (including ball valve and airlock)
*Not recommended for use with high salinity foods (brine)