Italian Crusher Destemmer - Manual, Partially Stainless
Same unit as our standard Manual Destemmer but with the added longevity of a stainless steel receiving bin. This hand-cranked Crusher/Destemmer is perfect for the home winemaker processing small batches or is working in conjunction with friends who don't mind a little manual work! As the unit is cranked, the grapes are pulled by the agitator into the sturdy nylon rollers where first the grapes are crushed. Next, they fall into the stainless basket where a rotating shaft with paddles separates stems from grapes. The crushed and de-stemmed grapes then fall through the basket while simultaneously the stems are pushed out the end and into a refuse can. All of our units feature removable easy-to-clean stainless grates where the grapes fall through after having been crushed. Imported from Italy from Enoitalia.
The Crusher/Destemmer can be purchased by itself or alongside the Stainless Stand & Chute.
- Stainless Steel Receiving bin
- Enamel coated body, agitator, and fly wheel
- Stainless Steel Grate that slides out for easy cleaning
- Sturdy Nylon Rollers
- Output is speed is as fast as you can crank!
- Replacement parts are available
- Product Dimensions 48"Lx27"Hx20"W
- Product ID: 4003
- Brand: Enoitalia
- Category: Cider, Mead & Sake