Counter Pressure Accessory Package - Ball Lock
Connects your new Counter-Pressure filler to your existing ball lock kegging system with a convenient, sealing quick-disconnect system. Having everything you need all in this kit makes set-up & use of your counter-pressure filler easier. If you have the Counter-Pressure bottle filler then this set is a must have!
- Shut off your gas.
- Cut your existing gas line assembly and clamp the CO2 Tee in that place.
- Clamp the gas line and beverage line to the Bottle Filler.
- Gas line on the larger barb fitting, beverage on the smaller barb.
- Make sure the counter pressure filler is closed by placing the valve handle perpendicular to the valve.
- Attach the beverage ball lock quick disconnect to your keg.
- Never attach a beverage out fitting to your keg without it being in a closed system.
- Connect the gas line quick disconnect.
- Finally turn your gas back on. You're ready to fill.
- Hardware to connect filler to gas system: Gas line tee, quick disconnect set, 6' of gas line.
- Hardware to connect filler to keg: Threaded, black Beverage-Out Quick Disconnect, related flare fittings, 5' of beer line.
- Product ID: 5549
- SKU: KEG803
- Category: Counter Pressure Bottle Fillers