Mangrove Jack's M76 Bavarian Lager Craft Series Beer Yeast 10 G for 6 Gal
A bottom-fermenting yeast suitable for most lager styles. Promotes less sulphur production than other lager strains, as well as a fuller, more rounded malt character with well-promoted hop flavors.
- STRAIN CLASSIFICATION: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE RANGE: 45 - 57°F (8 - 14°C)
- PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS: (5- high, 1- low)
- ATTENUATION: (75 - 80%)
- FLOCCULATION RATE: 3
- COMPACTION: 3
- VIABLE YEAST CELLS: >5 x 109cells per gram
- DRY WEIGHT: 93 – 96%
- WILD YEAST: <1 per 106 cells
- TOTAL BACTERIA: <1 per 106 cells
- GMO STATUS: GMO Free
- AROMA CHARACTERISTICS:
A superlative lager strain that is robust with a light sulphur aroma, expresses hop character well and promotes malt complexity.
- FLAVOR/MOUTHFEEL CHARACTERISTICS:
Lightly acidic this yeast creates an extremely drinkable lager with less sulphur character than the usual strains.
- HIGHER ALCOHOL BEERS:
This yeast does well at higher gravities having a good attenuation range; high alcohol beers do not tend to be too sweet.
- Sprinkle directly on up to 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort. For best results, ferment at 8-14 degrees C (45-57 degrees F).
- Store in the fridge.
|Net Weight||0.35 oz (10 g)|
|Temperature Range||46-57°F (8-14°C)|