Mangrove Jack's M41 Belgian Ale Craft Series Dry Beer Yeast 10 G for 6 Gal
Spicy and phenolic, this yeast emulates the intensity and complexity of some of the best monastic breweries in Belgium, high attenuation and alcohol tolerance allows you to brew a huge range of Belgian beers.
- STRAIN CLASSIFICATION: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE RANGE: 64 - 82°F (18 - 28°C)
- PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS: (5- high, 1- low)
- ATTENUATION: (82 - 88%)
- FLOCCULATION RATE: 3
- COMPACTION: 3
- VIABLE YEAST CELLS: >5 x 109cells per gram
- DRY WEIGHT: 93 – 96%
- WILD YEAST: <1 per 106 cells
- TOTAL BACTERIA: <1 per 106 cells
- GMO STATUS: GMO Free
- AROMA CHARACTERISTICS:
This yeast develops ripe fruit especially plum like esters during fermentation and are prominent in the finished beer, it will also show a lightly balanced phenolic character.
- FLAVOR/MOUTHFEEL CHARACTERISTICS:
Beer fermented with this yeast exhibit excellent classic Belgian ale flavor, clove hints with a multitude of fruit esters, alcohol and banana character.
- HIGHER ALCOHOL BEERS:
High alcohol beers are this strains bread and butter, with a high alcohol tolerance strong beers just create excellent flavor and aroma characteristics.
- Sprinkle directly on up to 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort. For best results, ferment at 18-28 degrees C (64-82 degrees F).
- Store in the fridge.
|Net Weight||0.35 oz (10 g)|
|Temperature Range||64-82°F (18-28°C)|