Homebrew Kegging Kit with Pin Lock Keg
A complete setup for dispensing your homebrew like the pros. There are several advantages to a kegging system. The number one reason is that you no longer have to clean bottles. You will also enjoy drawing your own beer from a keg. Your friends won't mind either! This system is designed to include absolutely everything you need to dispense your homebrew on draft. Only the best equipment... dual gauge regulator, so you can tell the pressure in the keg, as well as what is left in the tank. Includes an Aluminum CO2 tank that will never rust. 5' of 3/16" ID beer line, so your beer drops to the correct pressure and does not excessively foam in the glass.
Included In Basic Homebrew Draft System:
- 5 gallon rebuilt Pin Lock Cornelius keg with new gaskets
- Beer line assembly with hand held style faucet
- New aluminum 5 lb CO2 tank
- Gas line assembly - Pin Lock
- Dual gauge regulator with check valve
The CO2 tanks are shipped empty. You can have them filled at a welding supply shop or see your Yellow Pages under Gas- Industrial, Medical.
- Product ID: 5239
- SKU: KEG400G
- Category: Kegging Systems