Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer - 5 gal.
Spray it and you're done! This spray is useful for sanitizing ball valves on conical fermenters, and anything else you can't easily soak in sanitizer.
Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer kills bacteria and wild yeast after a 60 second contact period! It contains isopropyl alcohol, water, and a residual bacterial killer called QUAT. No rinse, just allow to air dry.
Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer is included on the EPA’s list of Disinfectants for use against Covid, SARS-COV-2. You can find more information HERE.
Comes in 5-gallon pail with spigot.
- Safe for food contact surfaces
- Highly evaporative/no rinsing required
- Excellent for packaging areas, scales, display cases
- Will not impart taste onto food
- Ready-To-Use - no dilution/no mistakes
- Consistent measurable results
- Non corrosive to tools and metals
- Works where normal sanitizers cannot
- 60 second contact time
- 2 year shelf life