Propper Seltzer Yeast Nutrient for Hard Seltzers
Popper Seltzer is specially formulated to power your favorite beer yeast through a healthy sugar-based fermentation in as little as 7 days. One dose per five gallons will provide all the nutrients needed for a quick, successful batch of hard seltzer. For an even faster fermentation, we recommend Omega Yeast's Lutra™ Kveik strain, which can get the job done in as little as 4 days' time.
One (1) pack provides yeast nutrient for (5) five gallons of sugar wort at 1.060 (15°P) or lower.
Recommended for use with these strains:
- Lutra Kveik (OYL-071)
- Hornindal Kveik (OYL-091)
- Voss Kveik (OYL-061)
- Espe Kveik (OYL-090)
- Add sugar to hot water and stir to dissolve. Boil for 10 min, measure gravity and adjust.
- Once desired gravity is reached, turn off the heat source and add Propper Seltzer nutrient.
- Transfer sugar base to the fermenter at desired ferm. temp. Aerate by shaking or oxygenating.
- Pitch your favorite Omega Yeast strain and let it roll.
Store at room temp. Best by 2 years from mfg. date.