BrewBuilt CoolStix for Speidel 30L Fermenter
The BrewBuilt CoolStix is a revolutionary cooling solution for the Speidel 30L plastic fermenter. It is easy to clean, easy to setup, and cools quickly and efficiently. The CoolStix uses a submersible pump to circulate cooling solution and a digital temperature controller to regulate flow. When the controller's temperature probe detects that the fermentation temp is getting too hot, it will power on the submersible pump to run ice water or glycol through the CoolStix. Once the temperature stabilizes, the controller will shut off the pump and stop circulation.
A cold water source is needed to provide the cooling solution. For maintaining ale temperatures, a cooler or bucket of ice water is sufficient in most cases. For maintaining lager temperatures, we recommend the Icemaster 100 Glycol Chiller.
A Speidel replacement spigot (FE785) is included so the the orange locking nut can be used to install the CoolStix.
For a complete kit with all the necessary pieces, check out the BrewBuilt CoolStix for Speidel 30L with Pump Kit.
- CoolStix for Speidel 30L
- Orange Speidel Lock Nut & Gasket
- Please note that these pieces will ship loose.
You Will Also Need:
- Submersible Pump
- Temperature Controller
- 3/8" ID Tubing
- Ice Bath or Glycol Chiller
- Diameter - 1/2"
- Overall Length - 21½"
- Mounting Disc to Bottom of CoolStix - 16½"
- Mounting Disc to Bottom of Thermowell - 12"
- Width from CoolStix toTop Barb - 6¼"
- Width from CoolStix to Bottom Barb - 5½"
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel
- Product ID: 6402
- Brand: CoolStix
- SKU: GLY516
- Category: Carboy Temperature Control