Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler
The Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler is the #1 way to fill bottles of your homebrew, directly from your kegging system. No more messing with alternate liquid lines or hard to assemble contraptions. Just fit the Tapcooler into any forward sealing faucet (i.e. Perlick, Intertap/Ultratap/Vent-Matic, etc..), hook up a CO2 line, and you're good to go. Fill bottles for a competition, or just fill a couple take home bottles for your friends. The Tapcooler is quick and easy to use, and will help maintain the flavor, aroma, and carbonation level of your beer so it tastes the same out of the bottle as it would out of the tap.
- For starters, a counter pressure bottle filler is better than most bottling solutions, as the bottle is under pressure while the carbonated beer flows in. Because the interior of the bottle is pressurized there is minimal loss of the CO2 in solution.
- The Tapcooler solution improves upon the standard counter pressure filler, as it plugs DIRECTLY into your draft system faucet (tap). Most solutions require you to hook up a separate liquid line, which is not something standard draft systems have setup and requires additional prep (i.e. more time). With the Tapcooler, you can have it setup and ready to go in less than a minute! The Tapcooler design is also advantageous because after you are done filling the bottle, it stays in place hooked up to your faucet vs. other fillers require you to set aside and pick back up again for the next bottle.
- Connecting your CO2 line is also a snap. You can either hook up directly with a 3/16 in. push-fit line, or connect your line to the included barb fitting. Optionally, you can purchase the gas ball lock adapter (item #GF884) which gives you the ability to attach a gas (grey) disconnect directly to the filler unit. This optional accessory is a MUST HAVE in our book!
- With the Tapcooler design, your beer AND CO2 are filled from the bottom of the bottle through the telescoping bottle connection tube. First CO2 flows down into the bottom of the bottle to flush from the bottom up. Next you open the tap and beer flows down the same tube, filling from the bottom up. The result is a more effective purging of oxygen and little to no foam during the filling process
- The telescoping bottle connection tube allows you to fill bottles as small as 4.5 in. tall up to 12.5 in. You can fill taller bottles with the Tapcooler, but the tube will not reach the bottom of the bottle which can lead to some splashing. When filling large mouth containers, a bottle stopper of suitable size and with a 9 mm hole may be used.
- The filler features a push button CO2 purge valve which allows you to purge the bottle of oxygen before & after filling. It also includes an adjustable pressure relief valve, giving you the ability to change the filling speed. The pressure relief valve also acts as an overflow port for excess beer/foam to escape when filling.
- One of our most favorite features of the Tapcooler, is that is super easy to clean. Cleaning other bottle fillers can be a chore and take lots of time. The Tapcooler comes apart easily and allows you to clean all parts effectively and easily after each use.
- All metal parts that come into contact with your beer, are made of stainless steel (SS304). The barb and ball lock CO2 adaptors are made of aluminium.
- Lastly, the Tapcooler comes chock full of optional accessories which will adapt your filler perfectly to your setup. See the related parts section below for list of them!
FORWARD SEALING FAUCET COMPATIBLE:
Tapcooler fits Ultratap, Vent-Matic, Perlick 600 series and Intertap faucets. These fillers can be converted to fit Perlick 500 series with optional tap connector (Item #GF891). Cannot be used with ventilated beer taps, i.e. not forward sealing beer taps.
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Length||11.5" (29.21 cm)|
- The Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler is an all-new, easy-to-use bottling device!
- Allows you to perfectly bottle beer from a forward-sealing beer faucet without CO2 loss.
- Purge bottles and headspace with CO2 to keep oxygen out, prolonging the life of your beer.
- Perfect for bottling for competitions, sending bottles home with friends, or to take on the go!
- Easy to setup and super easy clean.