Boel iTap Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for PET Bottles
The iTap from Boel Technologies is a counter-pressure bottle filler that stays mounted in place and hooks up directly to your keg. Compared to handheld designs, the iTap can serve as a dedicated draft faucet with the addition of the G-Connector, allowing you to switch from filling pint glasses to filling PET bottles in seconds and without the need to clean and sanitize a separate apparatus before and after each use. Bottle filling is quick and nearly hands-free, as the iTap locks the bottle neck in place during filling, freeing your hands to cap the previous bottle or prep the next bottle for filling.
Counter pressure filling is a must for bottling carbonated beverages, as it allows you to first purge the bottle of oxygen and then pressurize the vessel to keep CO2 in solution as the beer goes from keg to bottle. This not only prevents carbonation loss; it also will keep your beer fresher for longer by protecting it from oxygen exposure during filling.
Please note: this model is intended for use with PET beer bottles only. Another model for use with crown cap bottles is also available here.
- The counter pressure bottling method eliminates any contact between the beer and oxygen. As a result, your brew stays fresh and carbonated.
- Easy & clean bottling: install the bottle, fill it, remove the bottle. No mess, no foam, no fuss.
- Fast filling: you can fill and cap 50-60 12oz bottles in 1 hour.
- High quality, durable device with a 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Suitable for both commercial breweries and homebrewers alike.
- Minimal drainage losses (only 1%), no foaming.
- Easy use: CO2 filling with a simple push button, and fast filling with the tap handle.
- No cartridges or disposable parts.
- Beverages stay fresh and retain its initial flavor for up to 90-120 days.
- You can bottle any foamy drinks, including beer, cider, soda, etc.
- Product ID: 6294
- Brand: Boel Technologies
- SKU: D2102
- Category: Counter Pressure Bottle Fillers