Mangrove Jack's M31 Belgian Tripel Craft Series Yeast
Provides a fantastic complex marriage of spice, fruity esters, phenolics and alcohol. It is also very attenuative with a high alcohol tolerance making it perfect for a range of Belgian styles.
- STRAIN CLASSIFICATION: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE RANGE: 64 - 82°F (18 - 28°C)
- PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS: (5- high, 1- low)
- ATTENUATION: (82 - 88%)
- FLOCCULATION RATE: 3
- COMPACTION: 2
- VIABLE YEAST CELLS: >5 x 109cells per gram
- DRY WEIGHT: 93 – 96%
- WILD YEAST: <1 per 106 cells
- TOTAL BACTERIA: <1 per 106 cells
- GMO STATUS: GMO Free
- AROMA CHARACTERISTICS:
Belgian Tripel has a fantastic heavily fruity aroma, married perfectly with light spice and esters it is massively complex, spicy, estery and phenolic.
- FLAVOR/MOUTHFEEL CHARACTERISTICS:
Belgian beers fermented with this strain will finish phenolic and dry, they will also exhibit fruity and very complex ester characters. These characters exhibit a beautiful marriage of spice and fruit estery alcohol goodness.
- HIGHER ALCOHOL BEERS:
High alcohol beers are this strain’s bread and butter, with a high alcohol tolerance,strong beers just create excellent flavor and aroma characteristics.
- Sprinkle directly on up to 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort. For best results, ferment at 18-28 degrees C (64-82 degrees F).
- Store in the fridge.
|Net Weight||0.35 oz (10 g)|
|Temperature Range||64-82°F (18-28°C)|